School Districts in the Capital Area region came together as the Capital Area Online Learning Association (CAOLA)
to enter into contracts for services, develop courses, and administer a viable, cost-effective and quality online
learning solution for students. Since its inception in 2009 CAOLA has expanded to other Intermediate Units and districts across Pennsylvania.
Why Choose CAOLA?
- Flexible learning options: Students with limited course selection, unique scheduling needs or family obligations
- Pursue your interests Students involved in competitive sports, art, music, or other activities that require a flexible schedule
- Highly engaging curriculum: Gifted and special needs students who need a modified program, or a personalized learning plan
- Enrollment for member districts
- Please contact your district of residence for enrollment information